No, it’s not a statement.. it is a question for all of you.. Hehhehe.. Tomorrow we are leaving for Istanbul. Bella’s daddy is giving a talk there.. Mommy and Little B will tag along 😉 But what frightens me is the long haul flight.. its gonna be more than 10 hours of limited space and toys for Bella. And no place to go jalan-jalan also in the flight except to the back and front again..
When we went to Maldives, Bella was only 3 month old. She slept a lot more than now. Quite easy back then. My mom was right, it is a lot easier to travel with small babies rather than the older ones.. wait until they can run and keep poking all the flight passengers.. laaaagi susah!! Hhahhaha..
Here’s my baby traveling bag checklist:
- disposable diapers
- extra clothes – her sweater and stuff.. it is 0 degree Celcius there..
- baby lotion
- minyak yu yee cap limau – panas, good for cold weather . I’m so kampung but who cares 😀
- baby wipes
- baby powder
- teether – or otherwise Bella will chew my fingers
- ipad – I found this app, Baby Fingers, quite good to kill time for babies around Bella’s age where she can bang the her tiny hands on the ipad screen and cute, colourful picture and sound will appear and she will bang more and more picture will come out and she gets distracted.. heheheheh.. it will take a while before she gets bored 😉 and I also like a few baby song apps. Takkan I nak nyanyi dlm airplane kan.. hahaha.. malu lar suara tak sedap 😀
- That’s Bella at 3 months plus when we discovered the ipad app. Nope, we don’t leave her with the ipad for too long.. We don’t want her to get addicted to it.. susah jugak nanti.
- I am glad Bella is still breastfeeding. Otherwise, I have to have another whole lot of stuff to carry like her bottles, milk, warm water, sterilizer.. haih.. leceh jugak tuh.. In our case, I just have to bring a few sachet of 3-in-1 Horlicks and I am done. Easy right?!!